
Here you go,
- A Computer Systems Engineering Blog?
Yup. But in the scope of my experience in systems engineering and analysis. yet focusing on Linux, specifically the RHEL one. But you'll find this Blog useful for other OSs such as Unix: Solaris and Palm OS and . . . e.t.c.
I'll have other soft skills posts as well, that'll foster a good looking, yet robust systems engineer or Analyst.
- Why should I stick with you?
Simply, don't stick. I'm not generating financial revenue out from this thing nor looking for a wide public acceptance. Hey, this is just to outline that sheds the light on this discipline based on my daily practice.
Joking . .
I think this is the only or one of the pretty much few computer systems engineering Blogs on the web II.
- W . . ?
Sorry for the interruption, I don't have more time yet, my schedule is full, I'll tell you more about computer systems engineering, or siply: Systems Engineering later on.
# Echo "Here we are"
# init 0
