Due to some dust storms, I was stranded in Malta airport yesterday, a free open wireless network was captured, and I was thinking, if any body is tweeting about this in the airport and to know more details about it.
Up to my surprise, only one person tweeted about this, I was thinking if I could meet and discuss some of the social aspects wit that person.
Hours passed by, and my Laptop battery drained and I decided to start the journey to look for a power outlet, I ended up with one socket with two outlets, and no chairs! I decided to set down and start utilizing this time to do something productive, back and forth, I asked the person beside me if he is using twitter, and he turns to be the guy tweeted about the event.
He turned to be the CEO of a software company helping and coaching youth on how to be on track for Web II services, from my chat with @billzimmerman,I understood he is also funding fresh grads for their projects after filtering.
This might have a potential for Libya, and this needs more thinking.
It’s interesting to see how twitter is helping cast networking not only on the web, but the other way around .
