Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Long time no blog

people usually say: Long time, no see! and this happens now in the blogosphere!

Well, it has been a bit hectic for me last quarter starting a new job and getting acquainted to it, and truth be said, it is really interesting on my journey of understanding how different jobs in an enterprise should really be and understand things from different perspectives.

The reason I usually like to get to learn something new every now and then, is that to make decisions you need to see the situation from different angles, and what you see depends on where you stand, so if you stand on some reasonable places it would be a good way to make sound decisions.

I hope things will go smooth during the process, GTD had been instrumental in my journey on keeping control of things, now some applications where having a huge contribution to the success of Q1, I will mention some of them:

1- Xobni
2- Evernote
3- iPhone!

In the upcoming blog posts I will talk about each in detail.

Until then, hope to see you soon!
blog comments powered by Disqus