Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blogging from my iPhone about Accessories

I'm just writing this short blog post to reflect my impressions on some of the cool accessories for iPhone 4.

I believe these are essential for any commuter .

Apple Wireless Keyboard

image.alt.MC184

This one is cool for keeping your pace writing your blog posts, especially of you are the kind of person that is always on the go, it's also neat for writing your meeting minutes just right after the meeting if you are commuting with a company driver, once your are stranded at a traffic jam you will never regret the chance to write that monthly report or just turn on you wireless mobile connection to check your emails with more focus and read every line in that "I will read it later" email series while enjoying a full response to it.

You can take the chance to work on your added value projects that promotes your value within the enterprise in that time.

A tool like Evernote is killer in this regard, since you will write offline and then find your notes at the Desktop. Want a simpler option? Simple note is a good alternative as well.

This keyboard works virtually with any device that support Bluetooth keyboards, Starting by an iMac Desktop, Air, Book Pro, iTouch, iPhone, iPad and Windows XP and Vista and 7!

One trick you will need is to know that Holding down fn and then hitting delete deletes to the right. Which many people think that Deleting to the right is missing feature on this keyboard.

Many reviews say that the battery life is great, up to 4 Months of continuous use and the two A4 batteries are rechargeable,

iTrip Auto Universal Plus

  I have a story with this one; most Kia Optima 2008 cars have a problem in the AUX function switching from the FM Radio, that will make it impossible to listen to your Audio books from within the iPhone into the car speakers.

Itripautouniversalplus_1

The FM module has a great sound quality, and is quite handy, I tried it today and it's priced reasonably.

PDair Leather Case for Apple iPhone 4 (Flip Type, Black)

A must for any iPhone in the business environment, just try it and you will know why.

PDair Leather Case for Apple iPhone 4 (Flip Type, Black)

iPhone 4 Car Glass Mount Rotatable Rack Holder

Apple iPhone 4 Car Glass Windshield Suction Mount Rotatable Rack Holder 156216

This one is excellent along side 2 things:

1- Google Maps, to find the shortest way using the “Directions Feature” .

BH08N Bluetooth Headset

BH08N Bluetooth Mono Headset
I grabbed this quick Pick from Tesco in Oxford, it’s really handy to the point that I bought two in a Sale.

I can’t but recommend any want to buy, it worth the value, and charges through USB. I charge it once every month!

Here is a review about the unit.

Apple iPhone Car charger

blog comments powered by Disqus